A little home-fix delight to share with everyone! I saw it on Facebook and decided to give it a try! Can't believe that it is THAT easy and it is really nice! Worth a try if you just want to fix something light at home to eat. I like that there is no need for flour to fix the pancakes as I don't usually have flour at home and less starch is always good I guess :p
A spoonful of blue berries
1. Firstly, mash up the bananas till they are smooth or a little clumpy.
2. Then, beat the mixture together with the two eggs.
3. With the new mixture of eggs and bananas, scoop a little portion and fry it. If you have cookie cutters, you may use them to get really interesting shapes. I preferred mine simple and round. No oil is needed. Remember to let it fry for quite some while before trying to flip it over, so that you get a nice pancake tan.
4. Remember to watch the fire and flip the pancakes.
5. Stack them together and add some toppings to complete the taste! I would love to drizzle some maple syrup on top of the stack but could find none at home. Maple syrup and chocolate sauce would go great with banana pancakes.
Have fun experimenting with the ingredients! I'll definitely try it with syrup and sauces next time round! Let me know if you have tried it and how it went! Feeling really adventurous these days. It's the little joys in life which made my day.
Till then, Quans