French Toast with scrambled eggs and strawberry slices
Ain't got time to cafe-hop ever since work started. So, here comes some kitchen delight.
2 slices of bread
A dash of salt and sugar
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl, with salt, sugar and milk
2. Pre-heat the pan with a thin layer of butter or margarine (optional)
3. Dip the bread slices one at a time, into the egg mixture. Let it soak for a few second and make sure that each side is fully coated.
4. Place the bread onto the pan to heat until the bottom turns golden brown. Do the same for the other side.
5. Serve the french toasts with whatever toppings you prefer (Scrambled eggs, strawberry, butter and syrup etc)
Disclaimer: I really need to stock up on maple syrup. Hate eating my pancakes and french toasts plain.
The satisfaction of making your own brunch is 10/10, knowing that you've saved a few ten bucks from having to pay cafes a visit. (P.s but don't get me wrong, I still enjoy cafe-hopping)